Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Heart Bingo is one of the most trusted online bingo operators which offers different payment methods that are convenient for all players. The house also has speedy cash-outs so that all members can enjoy their winnings as soon as possible. Read this Heart Bingo payment methods review if you want to know whether your deposit and withdrawal merchant is supported.
To make transactions using any of the available Heart bingo deposit and withdrawal methods, you have to be a registered member of the site. After that, making a Heart Bingo withdrawal or loading your cash is as simple as clicking a button. You should, however, understand that there are a couple of the conditions you must meet before qualifying to use the fund’s transaction merchants:
- You must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and the Hear Bingo payment system may have to verify one’s age by asking for identification documents
- Eligible members should reside in locations where users are accepted.
- All players must have a valid bank account, debit card or alternative payment method that is approved to make Heart Bingo deposits and withdrawals and it should be registered in the areas where their zones are located.
- For you to connect a bankrolling wallet, you have to use your official name. Never use nicknames or impersonate someone else’s details to gain access to the site.
- You should correctly complete the necessary information on the registration form and also comply with their terms and conditions at all times about your use of their services.
- Moreover, according to the Heart Bingo payment and fraud prevention policies, you should load and cash out your funds using the same method.
Step by Step Guide to Payment
The steps you should take to make or receive a Heart bingo payment are quick and transparent. Here is what you are supposed to do to load some bankroll or cash out from your account:
How to Deposit
To make a Heart Bingo deposit, follow the process below;
- There is a deposit button on the top of the homepage.
- Alternatively, go to the Menu.
- Under the menu go to my account.
- Then click on deposit funds
- The minimum one can deposit in a single transaction is £10.
- Enter the amount and confirm the transaction.
Incredible bonuses and promotions are part of the Heart Bingo experience. New members may be eligible for a bonus if they use a valid Heart Bingo promo code.
How to Withdraw your Cash
Its quick and easy to withdraw and you can do it from your account at any time, provided you have sufficient funds. But before anything else, make sure that there are no pending bonus wagering requirements that you haven’t fulfilled and you have no outstanding verification requests. Here’s how to make a Heart Bingo withdrawal:
- Go to my account
- Then click withdraw
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw depending on your balance
- Confirm the transaction, and you’ll receive a notification letting you know of when you’ll receive your funds depending on your method of choice.
Heart Bingo Payment Methods
It’s such a bummer to find out that this gaming house only accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal as the only Heart Bingo payment options for its members. In the future, if you would like to pay by card, only debit cards are available across online casinos in the UK.You can load and cash out any amount as long as you stay within limits.
Here’s a table outlining the various ways to carry out Heart Bingo deposit transactions, their fees, limits and transaction speeds:
|Method of deposit||Min. / Max. deposit||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
|Debit cards||£10/ £10,000||N/A||Within 24hrs|
|PayPal||£10/ £5,500||N/A||Within 24 hrs.|
|Paysafecard||£10/ £750||N/A||Within 24 hrs.|
Just like deposits, Heart Bingo withdrawals are fast and reliable. Below is an outline of their rates, speeds and limits.
|Method of withdrawal||Min. / Max. withdrawal||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
|Debit cards||£10 / £10,000||N/A||2 -3 days|
|Paysafecard||£10. /£ 10,000||N/A||24 hrs.|
|PayPal||£10/£ 5,500||N/A||24 hrs.|
FAQs concerning payments
- What are the fees for transfer (for deposit & withdrawal)? Are there any?
When making Heart Bingo payments from a member account, they do not charge any transaction fees. They take no responsibility for any conversion fees for currency exchanges that you may incur from the payment merchant you decide to use.
- How does the “proof of identity” process work?
As a licensed operator, they are required by the law to make sure customer details are correct. They use online databases to verify details that you have entered on their registration page, if they can confirm the details then you are allowed to use the account fully. You may also be required to send documents for verification by which the safety of the documents is guaranteed.
Remember to sign up with a Heart Bingo promo code if there is one.
- Minimum deposit/withdrawal?
Both Heart Bingo deposit and withdrawal transactions have limits. The minimum amount you can load or cash out is £10.
- Time of transfer for both (deposit and withdrawal)?
The time that a Heart Bingo withdrawal takes will depend on the mode of payment that you use. It takes a minimum of 24 hours for withdrawal transaction to be fully processed. For deposits, on the other hand, processing takes place within 24 hours for the deposits to reflect in their account.
- How to cancel a withdrawal?
To cancel a Heart Bingo withdrawal: click on the three stacked lines (the menu) in the top left the corner of your screen > My Account > History > transaction history. Click on cancel next to the chosen withdrawal.
- Which currencies are available on the site?
You can only make Heart Bingo payments by using the Sterling Pound because that is the only regulated currency at the lobby
- Do all the methods listed above for international transfers?
One must reside in the UK to make Heart Bingo payments and must be physically available in the said location. They do not do an international transfer.
- Which are the payment methods available?
The following are options through which you can make Heart Bingo payments:
- Visa Debit
- Maestro UK
Heart Bingo Customer Service Evaluation
Heart Bingo offers 24/7 friendly customer service in case you have a problem. To contact Heart Bingo customer service, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0800 458 3360. They also have a live chat feature where you can chat with an agent in real time to receive answers to your questions. All in all, the support team is friendly, and all their agents appear to be well trained as they have a record of giving helpful and practical solutions promptly.
To get the full verdict of the Heart Bingo website, feel free to read our full and extended review here.